D Street commercial lot with rear alley access.
V M U – Mixed land use from City of Murrieta.
Design standards and flex opportunities exist.
Commercial lot with 90 foot street frontage, sidewalk and row service improvements are done. Parking slots, too! Post office across the street.
- Cable - Frontier
- curb and improvements done
- Electricity/Power - SCE
- Gas/Propane - SCG
- Great location for office and residential units
- Historic District Benefits
- Telephone - Frontier
- Water - EVMWD
- Promenade Temecula (3.83 mi)174 reviews
- Tokyo Japanese Lifestyle (3.83 mi)12 reviews
- Macy's (3.91 mi)158 reviews
- The Chef's Grille (0.64 mi)323 reviews
- Calhoun's Texas Barbeque (0.29 mi)752 reviews
- Le Grange Grill & Cellars (0.28 mi)167 reviews
- The Press Espresso (0.38 mi)88 reviews
- Terry's Coffee Trader (0.34 mi)39 reviews
- The Overflowing Cup (3.3 mi)38 reviews
- Murrieta Country Market (0.24 mi)4 reviews
- Barons Market (1.71 mi)48 reviews
- Cardenas Market (1.03 mi)123 reviews