17377 Baker Street, Lake Elsinore, CA (Riverside County)
Two vacant parcels of land zoned industrial on Baker Street. Sloping upwards away from Baker Street near the EVMWD water storage tank.
Located along a dirt road south of Nichols off the I-15 freeway in Lake Elsinore. These parcels are adjacent to the Quikrete Company land to be built..
- Property Record Data – Historical Listings, current tax, mortgage, owners & tenant info for this property
- Lake Elsinore Market Trends – Asking price index trends, sale price trends, asking rent trends
- Above Flood Zones
- Dirt cheap at $2.80 psf.
- Easy access on Nichols from I-15 Freeway
- Electricity/Power - SCE
- Last vacant land for industrial development
- Near Alberhill Development
- Telephone - Verizon
- Water - EVMWD
- Zoned LI "Limited Industrial"
- Main Street Kitchen & Tap (2.76 mi)376 reviews
- Jack's Bar-B-Q (1.94 mi)842 reviews
- Felix's BBQ with Soul (2.78 mi)344 reviews
- Sacred Grounds Coffeehouse (2.56 mi)3 reviews
- Aroma D'Italia (4.28 mi)181 reviews
- Java Hut (2.22 mi)88 reviews
- Albertsons (1.01 mi)51 reviews
- Stater Bros. Markets (1.01 mi)41 reviews
- Grocery Outlet Bargain Market (1.34 mi)30 reviews