17377 Baker Street, Lake Elsinore, CA (Riverside County)
Two vacant parcels of land zoned industrial on Baker Street. Sloping upwards away from Baker Street near the EVMWD water storage tank.
Located along a dirt road south of Nichols off the I-15 freeway in Lake Elsinore. These parcels are adjacent to the Quikrete Company land to be built..
- Property Record Data – Historical Listings, current tax, mortgage, owners & tenant info for this property
- Lake Elsinore Market Trends – Asking price index trends, sale price trends, asking rent trends
- Above Flood Zones
- Dirt cheap at $2.80 psf.
- Easy access on Nichols from I-15 Freeway
- Electricity/Power - SCE
- Last vacant land for industrial development
- Near Alberhill Development
- Telephone - Verizon
- Water - EVMWD
- Zoned LI "Limited Industrial"
- Outlets At Lake Elsinore (0.4 mi)186 reviews
- Nike Factory Store (0.48 mi)58 reviews
- Costco (1.2 mi)184 reviews
- Pints & Quarts Gastro Pub (0.42 mi)592 reviews
- AJ'S Fish Market (0.97 mi)399 reviews
- Main Street Kitchen & Tap (2.76 mi)328 reviews
- Aroma D'Italia (4.28 mi)109 reviews
- Java Hut (2.22 mi)57 reviews
- The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf (1.36 mi)93 reviews
- Albertsons (1.01 mi)36 reviews
- ALDI (1.24 mi)54 reviews
- Grocery Outlet Bargain Market (1.36 mi)26 reviews