17377 Baker Street, Lake Elsinore, CA (Riverside County)
Two vacant parcels of land zoned industrial on Baker Street. Sloping upwards away from Baker Street near the EVMWD water storage tank.
Located along a dirt road south of Nichols off the I-15 freeway in Lake Elsinore. These parcels are adjacent to the Quikrete Company land to be built..
- Property Record Data – Historical Listings, current tax, mortgage, owners & tenant info for this property
- Lake Elsinore Market Trends – Asking price index trends, sale price trends, asking rent trends
- Above Flood Zones
- Dirt cheap at $2.80 psf.
- Easy access on Nichols from I-15 Freeway
- Electricity/Power - SCE
- Last vacant land for industrial development
- Near Alberhill Development
- Telephone - Verizon
- Water - EVMWD
- Zoned LI "Limited Industrial"
- Outlets At Lake Elsinore (0.34 mi)226 reviews
- Hot Topic (0.48 mi)7 reviews
- Levi’s Outlet Store (0.35 mi)22 reviews
- Jack's Bar-B-Q (1.94 mi)1135 reviews
- AJ'S Fish Market (0.97 mi)535 reviews
- La Unica Barrio Cocina Y Tequila (2.83 mi)851 reviews
- Bloom - Ice Cream & Coffee Shop (2.76 mi)72 reviews
- Java Hut (2.22 mi)111 reviews
- Aroma D'Italia (4.28 mi)218 reviews
- Albertsons (1.01 mi)55 reviews
- Stater Bros. Markets (1.01 mi)50 reviews
- Grocery Outlet Bargain Market (1.35 mi)37 reviews