SVN Insight Commercial Real Estate Advisors and West County Investments are pleased to present this rare opportunity to purchase land in Lake Elsinore’s Historic Downtown District. The property is located on Main Street, the heart of a major Southern California recreational destination and is just 20 miles from the Temecula Wine Country.
This site is Gearhart’s Garage, an automotive repair shop, which partially burned down in February 2020. The ±1,322 SF front gas station was unimpacted and has a small waiting room, two bays and a canopy. This may be appealing to automotive collectors! The remaining portion of the rear garage is certified structurally sound with room for 6 bays and a ±4,000 sf office building.
The fee-simple property is a single parcel of just under a half acre (0.47ac), with approximately 4,500 SF of buildable area. Zoning allows for a wide variety of commercial uses and the City is eager for redevelopment.
Gearhart’s Garage is offered for sale in its current, as-is condition.
- Zoning is Commercial C-1
- Outlets At Lake Elsinore (3.08 mi)226 reviews
- T-Mobile (1.85 mi)64 reviews
- Off Main St. Vintage Shop (0.21 mi)13 reviews
- La Unica Barrio Cocina Y Tequila (0.1 mi)851 reviews
- Jack's Bar-B-Q (1.09 mi)1135 reviews
- Main Street Kitchen & Tap (0.2 mi)442 reviews
- Bloom - Ice Cream & Coffee Shop (0.2 mi)72 reviews
- Aroma D'Italia (1.75 mi)218 reviews
- Montague Brothers Coffee (5.35 mi)142 reviews
- Albertsons (2.6 mi)55 reviews
- Stater Bros. Markets (1.94 mi)76 reviews
- Grocery Outlet Bargain Market (2.11 mi)37 reviews