SVN Insight Commercial Real Estate Advisors and West County Investments are pleased to present this rare opportunity to purchase a Shopping Center in the City of Murrieta’s Historic Downtown District. This mixed-use project is home to long-time tenants in The Shootist and Sidelines Bar and Grill, as well as numerous office tenants.
The fee-simple property is a single parcel of 0.89 acres and has four separate buildings totaling 13,500 square feet. Park West Plaza is currently 100% occupied, but with month-to-month tenancies allowing for tremendous upside.
The property is located in the heart of one of the strongest growing job markets in California and is just 15 minutes from the Temecula Wine Country. The City of Murrieta is the premiere location to live, work, invest and succeed.
Park West Plaza is offered for sale in its current, as-is condition.
- 0.89 Acre Lot Size
- 100% Occupancy
- 13580 Square Foot Building Size
- 43 Parking Spaces
- Built in 1987
- Zoning is Historic Murrieta Specific Plan-8
- Promenade Temecula (3.83 mi)221 reviews
- Tokyo Japanese Lifestyle (3.83 mi)16 reviews
- Macy's (3.9 mi)209 reviews
- The Chef's Grille (0.57 mi)831 reviews
- Toast Murrieta (1.03 mi)349 reviews
- DownTown PUBlic House (0.36 mi)760 reviews
- The Press Espresso (0.38 mi)223 reviews
- Rival Coffee (0.95 mi)296 reviews
- Montague Brothers Coffee (4.99 mi)142 reviews
- Barons Market Murrieta (1.64 mi)71 reviews
- Ralphs (1.8 mi)74 reviews
- Murrieta Country Market (0.23 mi)10 reviews