SVN Insight Commercial Real Estate Advisors and West County Investments are pleased to present this rare opportunity to purchase a Shopping Center in the City of Murrieta’s Historic Downtown District. This mixed-use project is home to long-time tenants in The Shootist and Sidelines Bar and Grill, as well as numerous office tenants.
The fee-simple property is a single parcel of 0.89 acres and has four separate buildings totaling 13,500 square feet. Park West Plaza is currently 100% occupied, but with month-to-month tenancies allowing for tremendous upside.
The property is located in the heart of one of the strongest growing job markets in California and is just 15 minutes from the Temecula Wine Country. The City of Murrieta is the premiere location to live, work, invest and succeed.
Park West Plaza is offered for sale in its current, as-is condition.
- 0.89 Acre Lot Size
- 100% Occupancy
- 13580 Square Foot Building Size
- 43 Parking Spaces
- Built in 1987
- Zoning is Historic Murrieta Specific Plan-8
- Promenade Temecula (3.83 mi)199 reviews
- Tokyo Japanese Lifestyle (3.83 mi)16 reviews
- Macy's (3.9 mi)187 reviews
- Stater Bros. Markets (3.69 mi)82 reviews
- Marly Mart (0.62 mi)12 reviews
- CVS Pharmacy (2.12 mi)35 reviews
- The Chef's Grille (0.57 mi)669 reviews
- Sharon's Creole Kitchen (0.92 mi)359 reviews
- DownTown PUBlic House (0.36 mi)657 reviews
- The Press Espresso (0.36 mi)184 reviews
- Rival Coffee (0.95 mi)166 reviews
- The Liquid Leaf (4.16 mi)311 reviews
- Barons Market Murrieta (1.64 mi)67 reviews
- Albertsons (1.11 mi)85 reviews
- Stater Bros. Markets (2.13 mi)108 reviews