D Street commercial lot with rear alley access.
V M U – Mixed land use from City of Murrieta.
Design standards and flex opportunities exist.
Commercial lot with 90 foot street frontage, sidewalk and row service improvements are done. Parking slots, too! Post office across the street.
- Cable - Frontier
- curb and improvements done
- Electricity/Power - SCE
- Gas/Propane - SCG
- Great location for office and residential units
- Historic District Benefits
- Telephone - Frontier
- Water - EVMWD
- Promenade Temecula (3.83 mi)194 reviews
- JI Phone Repair Murrieta (0.97 mi)236 reviews
- Macy's (3.89 mi)184 reviews
- Stater Bros. Markets (3.72 mi)77 reviews
- Marly Mart (0.68 mi)11 reviews
- Trader Joe's (3.62 mi)202 reviews
- The Chef's Grille (0.64 mi)561 reviews
- Calhoun's Texas Barbeque (0.29 mi)914 reviews
- DownTown PUBlic House (0.37 mi)602 reviews
- The Press Espresso (0.38 mi)166 reviews
- Rival Coffee (1.02 mi)60 reviews
- The Overflowing Cup (3.31 mi)45 reviews
- Barons Market Murrieta (1.71 mi)63 reviews
- Cardenas Market (1.03 mi)163 reviews
- Albertsons (1.18 mi)82 reviews